Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
05 XT 4EAT
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Just joined and am in the market for an 04-08 XT. These are hard to come by here in Hawaii and when they do, they're usually scooped up really quick. Anyway, there is a white 05XT for sale. Original owner and just 55,500 miles. Car is in very good condition, no mods, owned by an older couple. They are asking for $16k!! I know that is a little high, so what would be a reasonable price to offer?? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5 XPremium 4EAT
863 Posts
I did a very quick analysis of this on Kelly BB for your area and it said a value of about $13k for a 2005 XT with 55K in very good condition.

·
Registered
863 Posts
That appx value was for a Honolulu zip code

·
Registered
863 Posts
Good luck :biggrin:

Let's see some pics if you get it!!!

·
Registered
863 Posts
You know, you might also want to look into the cost of shipping one over from west coast USA.

It sounds expensive I know but shipping a car in a container is actually much cheaper than you might think.

I'm thinking that the shipping cost might be less than the premium price you pay in Hawaii for the scarcity value of the Forester plus of course you'd have a much much wider choice of models available.

Might be worth looking into for quotes, the shipping business is incredibly competitive with pricing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts