Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all on this site. As a VERY new owner and member of this site I have a question.I recently purchased a 2010 Forester Base Model. I want to add foglights but do not know what size will fit into that area on the car. Any help would be great as this will give me a starting point for searching what will work best for my driving conditions.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
621 Posts
You can buy the stock Forester kit. At least you'll be fure of a nice fit. The light benefit is minimal, in my opinion, but they look much better than some dark plastic hole in a bumper area.

·
Registered
2016 Forester XT AT
1,306 Posts
I too would like to know as even though I have the stock fog lights, it would be nice to upgrade to something that works well. For example, does that big chrome ring cover part of the the hole, so could larger lights be installed? Or is what you see is what you get? And they are well positioned, down as low as they can realistically go and out at the corners. So a light bar would not really help, even if you could find a decent one for the current gen Forester!

·
Registered
2007 2.5X L.L. BEAN
151 Posts
As bobiam said the kit is available from subaru. I would go this route that way you are insured a nice clean functional fit. I like fog lights they help a great deal for seeing closer to the vehicle and lower to the ground.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts