Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just bought my daughter a "new to her" 2003 Forester. It's missing the back plastic panel piece and I'd like to try to buy a replacement, but can't for the life of me figure out what it's technically called. I circled an example in a picture.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks



2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
42,038 Posts
@kjs1990 that's an expensive piece... $250+! :icon_eek:

Take a look here in my son's '03 X Member Journal: Hatch garnish - repaint or replace? :wink:

There are 2 versions of this, the later version comes without the added AWD badge, which we think looks cleaner.

If you need instructions on how to remove & install that piece, take a look at this write up in our Member Journal:

Hatch garnish rubber glass trim replacement

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]
  • Like
Reactions: greengoblin68
1 - 2 of 2 Posts