Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, I want this look for another car. The rear windows in the Forrester are about the perfect tint imho.

If any has info that they are something other than 30%, speak now!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
srpuywa, looks really good! What % are those? If you had it to do over again, would you go with the same %?

Also, at night, if someone was casually walking by, could they see the contents of the interior?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Actually, I want this look for another car. The rear windows in the Forrester are about the perfect tint imho.

If any has info that they are something other than 30%, speak now!
It is 27% in the rear. I forget what the fronts are factory. Its not a linear equation but I put 35% on the fronts and it matched the rears.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
124 Posts
srpuywa, looks really good! What % are those? If you had it to do over again, would you go with the same %?

Also, at night, if someone was casually walking by, could they see the contents of the interior?
It's 30% just a shade over legal here in WA. At night I doubt you could could see the interior but the light grey doesn't help

it's not as dark as the Silverado I had - that was too dark when driving at night

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
srpuywa
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing