Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Limited
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the best covers for the forester, or is someone bold enough to come out and say that "___________ is absolutely the best cover." I have sprinklers that are out of my control and they don't just water the grass unfortunately, and the water makes my paint look calcified within 5 mins. Really grodey stuff. Help anyone? Thanks!

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X Premiu
83 Posts
I've read good things about the Calif. Car Covers.

I bought the Ultimate from Ebay, about $85 with shipping. It isn't well fitted. Has blown off a few times. Seems pretty waterproof and breathable. I'm ... meh happy with it. Started tucking it into the wheel wells and it doesn't blow off any more.

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester 4EAT
5,462 Posts
^This

Seriously though, are these sprinklers at work or home? If its a condo, just adjust them yourself. You may need an allen wrench or a screwdriver, but it's not too difficult.

·
Registered
07 FXT sport
1,736 Posts
I have the factory cover for my 02 wrx, don't use it often, but when I do it's a perfect fit.

I'd recommend looking at the factory cover.

dm

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
....if you're looking for the "best" cover, I would probably go with someone like California Car Cover as was earlier suggested. They use Kimberly Clark fabrics and their covers fit very well. I had the factory cover for my WRX and while it was "ok", it doesn't compare to better ones out there that are made with superior materials.

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Limited
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^This

Seriously though, are these sprinklers at work or home? If its a condo, just adjust them yourself. You may need an allen wrench or a screwdriver, but it's not too difficult.
I can't really adjust these. They spray 360 degrees all the time. Don't worry though guys, I've forced my way into our 1 car garage. Sorry wifey. The paint on her car has kinda gone to **** anyways. Once I made her realize that, and she gets her treadmill in the garage, she caved. :woohoo:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts