Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,572 Posts
Haha. looks great :biggrin:

·
Smooshed FOTY 2011
2005 Lifted 2.5 XT 5-Speed MT Dual-Range
5,732 Posts
I WANT YOUR TIRES!!! They're beautiful.....and so is that car dressed up formally. :biggrin:

·
Registered
Forester X
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHA... yeah, she looks better like this than she does clean IMO... HAHAHA

This was her a few days ago... HAHA

·
Registered
Forester X
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think this picture sold it for me. My stockers are going graphite!
If you check out my membership journal there is a post about painting the wheels...

I am still debating on leaving the black caps or sanding them again and painting them graphite to match the wheels... I kind of like the contrast of the black, but them sometimes I don't... I dunno...

Go for it though. Super easy and cheap mod that makes a HUGE difference in the appearance of the car.

·
Registered
2005 Forester X
225 Posts
If you check out my membership journal there is a post about painting the wheels...

I am still debating on leaving the black caps or sanding them again and painting them graphite to match the wheels... I kind of like the contrast of the black, but them sometimes I don't... I dunno...

Go for it though. Super easy and cheap mod that makes a HUGE difference in the appearance of the car.
Yeah, your original post was my inspiration. I just wanted to see a shot of the wheels in the daylight. The graphite looks awesome, and goes well with the rocker panels. Did you paint the lugs too? I see several issues with that, but I can't picture graphite wheels with shiny silver lugs.

·
Registered
Forester X
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Didn't paint the lugs. The shiny actually grew on me so I am keeping them shiny (for now)...

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,510 Posts
AAAAGGGGHHH. NOW I MUST HAVE AT/S's AGAIN! :(

I had my mind made on street tires. :lol: I looove this though.... Grrrrrrr!

·
Registered
Forester X
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mud- HAHAHAHA Go with the AT-S... with your screen name I know you won't be happy with slicks. HAHA

·
Fast & Dirty
2009 Forester XT 4 speed auto
4,039 Posts
very nice.

Last year I had brought too much mud home with me. How much? I was getting stuff growing in the cracks in the driveway.

Now I stop at the self wash in Cochrane. The FXT is sparkling in the garage after a few hours playing in the mud and my driveway if clean and plant-free.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts