Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Legacy GT MT
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been slowly started piecing together my new Forester to meet my needs. I am now looking to put sways front and rear to tighten up the suspension a bit. I know from reading here that the rear sway for the 08+ STi fits, but I haven't verified what wil l fit up front.

My Forester is the naturally aspirated 2.5 model, and from my reading, at least on the older models the WRX/STi the front bar did not fit the NA models.

Does anyon3 know for sure what front bar would fit an 09 NA? I really want to get the sways for the car for Christmas.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT 6spd/8spd/Many Gears CVT
1,539 Posts
I know that some companies are making a bar specifically for the fronts. We will be getting our hands on some as soon as they are available as we are working on something for the Forester community right now. ;) Patience is something that will have to happen because when I see companies rushing out products, I see lots of problems.

Regards,
Gary

·
Registered
2010 Legacy GT MT
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gary,

I do appreciate that good things take time. And its good to see people working on Forester specific parts. I was just wondering if anyone who is further along the modding game than me had any insight into which, if any, front sways fit the 09 NA model.

Looks like rear only for now, and the front will have to wait until spring.

Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I don't see why turbo suspension parts wouldn't work on a base model. I could see base parts not fitting a turbo model with it's extra plumbing though...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts