Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stole this idea from another board. I haven't seen it here, so I thought I'd get one started.

Alice In Chains is my favorite band, and when I started learning to play guitar I only wanted to learn AIC stuff. So Jerry Cantrell became somewhat of an icon to me, hence jerry 1 a b or jerry wanna be.

By the way, my name is Chris for those of you who don't know. I will answer to Jerry though. hehehe

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited
1,542 Posts
satalac came from the days i had a 97 saturn sc2. a buddy i worked with in high school also had a 94 saturn sl1 and we would always joke about what sweet pimps we were with the saturns. so we combined saturn and cadillac together and bam....satalac (i know, should be sadillac, but come on. that's just silly.:biggrin:)

·
admin
2019 Outback 3.6R ..... 98 Forester S - Atl, GA
6,713 Posts
I felt link my Subaru was super and merged the two words .

·
Registered
2006 Legacy spec.B 5 MT
640 Posts
Mine is from my first forum for Ford Rangers and I had an FX4 Level 2 model Ranger. Just kept it because I'm familiar with it.

·
Registered
2009 Forester Touring
55 Posts
I've been using it or variants on boards for more than 10 years. Came about when I was prompted for a nick by a site when I was living in Inuvik, NWT, one February. I looked out my office window, saw the large thermometer outside in the ice fog and took note of the temperature that afternoon.

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT 4EAT
479 Posts
My initials, and abbreviation for Junction... which is part of a company name/project I am working on.

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
My mom says it's just my name but a friend of mine told me it's an acronym for "Dumb *** Nerd". I can't say that he's wrong.

·
Premium Member
01 L
250 Posts
I couldn't think of any good subaru based names, so I stuck with what i've been using on the other boards. I race SuperMoto on a yamaha.:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 242 Posts