Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2003 XS MT
5,484 Posts
I do not at all mean to be rude, but because you asked I think it looks terrible.

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
That lower spoiler would be a great spot to eat lunch at local meets! Throw a couple bar stools in the hatch and you are good to go!

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,296 Posts
This guy had one too.. but I can't find his user page anymore.. you can kind of see his new one though.. looks like a tail.

But yeah, I think it was perfect for tailgating before a Raider's game.

·
Registered
2007 2.5X L.L. BEAN
150 Posts
I'm gonna say NO too either one of em look bad. The only one I'd put on is the factory forester one.

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,870 Posts
That lower spoiler would be a great spot to eat lunch at local meets! Throw a couple bar stools in the hatch and you are good to go!
LOL. Sorry but that was funny Chris.. :)

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
This guy had one too.. but I can't find his user page anymore.. you can kind of see his new one though.. looks like a tail.

:puke:

that ostracity must be from australia... for some reason the boys from downunder have the absolute worst taste in wheels. usually bIG cHROMEZ. its like they watch american rap videos or pimp my ride, then trick out their subies from what they've seen... (the motors on the other hand, are always done cleanly though!)

that foz reminds me of this = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfArN-e2OU

·
Registered
2008 Forester AE
1,723 Posts
Do you like it? it is going to cost a pretty penny coming from the homeland :biggrin:

if you do then make the call. just don't be putting parts on to make us happy.. lol.

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,296 Posts

that ostracity must be from australia... for some reason the boys from downunder have the absolute worst taste in wheels. usually bIG cHROMEZ. its like they watch american rap videos or pimp my ride, then trick out their subies from what they've seen... (the motors on the other hand, are always done cleanly though!)
It's actually from Japan but I agree, a lot of OzFoz's go nuts!!

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester X Premium 5MT
8,064 Posts
Not my thing, but to each his own.

I would be more for the rear gate garnish(if I had to do some thing)

·
Registered
2009 Premium X AT
863 Posts

That, mind my language, and honest opinion, is a "***** tree hugger wagon" excessively "flaunting" it.

Oh and to answer your question, the spoiler looks alright... that waist spoiler looks out of place and I'm not feelin that.

·
Registered
2001 Forester S, auto
444 Posts
Actually, I'd like to go on record as saying that while technically it could be considered ricey, I think it'd be rather period correct on an SF.

Personally, I think even a normal hatch spoiler on a Forester is unnecessary for all but the most hardcore track Foresters that are regularly seeing 100+ MPH, so seeing they're all pretty much ornamental, I say go for it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts