Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
This guy had one too.. but I can't find his user page anymore.. you can kind of see his new one though.. looks like a tail.

But yeah, I think it was perfect for tailgating before a Raider's game.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,170 Posts
This guy had one too.. but I can't find his user page anymore.. you can kind of see his new one though.. looks like a tail.

:puke:

that ostracity must be from australia... for some reason the boys from downunder have the absolute worst taste in wheels. usually bIG cHROMEZ. its like they watch american rap videos or pimp my ride, then trick out their subies from what they've seen... (the motors on the other hand, are always done cleanly though!)

that foz reminds me of this = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfArN-e2OU

·
Registered
2008 Forester AE
1,726 Posts
Do you like it? it is going to cost a pretty penny coming from the homeland :biggrin:

if you do then make the call. just don't be putting parts on to make us happy.. lol.

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts

that ostracity must be from australia... for some reason the boys from downunder have the absolute worst taste in wheels. usually bIG cHROMEZ. its like they watch american rap videos or pimp my ride, then trick out their subies from what they've seen... (the motors on the other hand, are always done cleanly though!)
It's actually from Japan but I agree, a lot of OzFoz's go nuts!!

·
Registered
2009 Premium X AT
866 Posts

That, mind my language, and honest opinion, is a "lesbo tree hugger wagon" excessively "flaunting" it.

Oh and to answer your question, the spoiler looks alright... that waist spoiler looks out of place and I'm not feelin that.

·
Registered
2001 Forester S, auto
471 Posts
Actually, I'd like to go on record as saying that while technically it could be considered ricey, I think it'd be rather period correct on an SF.

Personally, I think even a normal hatch spoiler on a Forester is unnecessary for all but the most hardcore track Foresters that are regularly seeing 100+ MPH, so seeing they're all pretty much ornamental, I say go for it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts