2021 Forester Touring
Might be an exaggeration to say I did this all today, but I:
- removed the dealer sticker off the back of the car (we should get a discount if the dealer uses us for advertising purposes) - hair dryer, dental floss, alcohol
- recycled the licence plate frames which again had dealer advertising all over them and replaced with some plain black silicone ones that look so much better
- put in a short (12") right-angled Lightning cable for Apple Car Play. Allows my phone to now sit flat in that space
- hardwired in a CTEK battery conditioner cable (with extension) so that it sticks out the front grill. Mounted the CTEK unit in the carport. Now I can just plug in the conditioner whenever I need to.
- built a small wooden platform to fill in that space between the folded down back seat and the front passenger seat so that I can sleep in the car.
- got a plastic, sealed box that will fit all the manuals that came with the car and put under the passenger seat. Frees up ½ of the glove box now.