·
Premium Member
06 Xt\05 sti Mt
645 Posts

·
Registered
2008 XT Sport
10 Posts
Changed out my transmission and rear diff with some Motul Gear 300. Initial drive was smooth shifting. Used to have a notchy feeling going into 2nd and 3rd that is gone now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2019 Forester Touring Automatic
241 Posts
Not sure about 2020. I went to Home... Settings... General... Customize Screen Off Image... USB... Select Images. I had a USB plugged into 1 of the 2 USB ports in the armrest console with the images installed already.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
What aspect ratio do the images need to be?

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.5 Premium CVT
1,095 Posts
The beautiful weather today allowed me to do a light wash and quick, spray-wax on my wife's Forester. Phew, that thing was covered in salt, and we've hardly had any snow. Unfortunately, we're about to get a little more snow and tons more salt, from what it looks like. At least I can enjoy it for a day or two...

Mike

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
11 Posts
With it finally starting to get warmer, I finally got around to building a sleeping platform for the back of my '19 fozzie. It's a bit rough, and still needs some finishing touches with a sander, and I may stain it, but I think it came out pretty well! Gonna hopefully get to test it out next weekend.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
41 Posts
A day late mentioning, but I got the phone mount installed in Professor Dr. SWMBO's new 2020 Forester Limited that came home on Saturday. And in other news, she managed to find her new ride tonight when she got back to the train station...different Subaru model, different color, definite opportunity for a little comedy. :D

·
Registered
2003 Forester 2.5 XS
75 Posts
Hi,

Just inserted air purifier 😊

Before make small experiments - looks like works.

Have you any experience about this device ?

·
Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2018 Forester Limited
1,789 Posts
DIY engine oil and filter change on my 2018 Forester Limited with Pennzoil Platinum 0W20 full-synthetic, a Subaru oil filter and crush washer. I purposely drained the oil on a cold engine because 0W20 drains so easy. On a warm engine 0W20 gushes out like water.

Documented oil change with receipts and recorded in the Service History on MySubaru website.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
11 Posts
Nice.

I definitely recommend sanding/rounding down the corners. And in stead of stain, put on ~4 coats of clear Spar Urethane...
Yea, I'm planning on doing that this weekend, too cold to go camping, and thanks for the heads up! I'll look into getting some this weekend as well!

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT Touring CVT
76 Posts
Past due oil change today and a quick cleaning inside and out. Love the color when it's clean, but never lasts.. it's raining now :(

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

16721 - 16740 of 16790 Posts