Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

16661 - 16671 of 16671 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport CVT
134 Posts
Installed a set of Baja Designs XL-R Pro amber lights with driving beam pattern.
Looks good, but something is missing. I need two more lights.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Pull strap to help the kids close the rear hatch.

No clue why there's a hook in the door, maybe to hang something when the hatch is open but I removed the hook and stitched a strap in its place.
1578885742867.png 1578885751179.png

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did a little less than half of what I wanted to do. I wanted to mount my winch, upgrade my fogs, add DRL fog bezels. What I actually got done was get the winch mount on, attach the winch, install the fogs and bezels, and then not wire any of it up. So, yeah, the gear's attached to the car, but none of it works except the fogs which just needed to be plugged in. Photos here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Please try again "This imgur.com page can’t be found"

I'm interested in seeing the winch mounting before you cover it with a bumper and the other things.
My post went up on imgur and then it went "hidden" and I can't un-hide it and I can't figure out why. I'll fiddle with it when I have a moment (likely just re-post it) and update here.

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4spd
93 Posts
Blew one of my midrange and an amplifier. So I'm reinstalling my stereo and relocating the battery.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT 4spd
93 Posts
Uh, what? More details, please!
3 way active Morel Virtus 602 with Boston Pro 4.5mr. The mr and tweeter were on the dash in pods. Bottom of the line Pioneer reciever with bluetooth into a Helix DSP feeding an ARC1200.6 and a custom Zuki. The Zuki ran the 6.5s, channels 1-4 on the ARC ran tweeters and mr then 5/6 bridged to a Sundown 8 in .4 cubes behind the passenger seat.
I've deleted my rear seat for a sleeping platform that's going in over the next couple weeks. I'm halfway through adding 1lb MLV. Then I'm rewiring. Im replacing the mr/t with Morel CCWR 254 in pods on the dash. If I need to add tweeters, later on I will.
Scored a used Morel Ultimo 12 for less than half retail. That's getting glassed in the spare well.
The battery and Zuki are being relocated where the rear seat used to be. The battery is a 65ah lifepo4 sporting 1100 cca. It weighs 10 lbs.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

16661 - 16671 of 16671 Posts