Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

16561 - 16580 of 16610 Posts

·
Registered
2018 SJ Forester 2.5i Ltd CVT
1,468 Posts
Applied 303 to the exterior black trim and the black on the interior dash and door panels. Does anybody prefer Back-to-Black over 303 for the exterior black trim?

·
Registered
2005 2.5XT 4EAT
239 Posts
I think Back to Black might last longer.
For black plastic what I would do is use a plastic dye. Trim kote I think is what it’s called? I’m too lazy too look it up in my amazon saved for later. I’ve used back to black and had blah results.

I do want to buy 303 for interior pieces though.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport Auto
29 Posts
Your lights are nice!. I like the colors. The drls are not stock correct? Did you change the bulb color? Are you fogs dif bulb color or lamin x cover?
Lamin X covers, $14. T.y. I'm waiting for Diode Dynamics to come out with switch backs for the turn signals, and LED's for the back up.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XS 5MT
630 Posts
For black plastic what I would do is use a plastic dye. Trim kote I think is what it’s called? I’m too lazy too look it up in my amazon saved for later. I’ve used back to black and had blah results.

I do want to buy 303 for interior pieces though.
You're right! Yellow shoe polish applicator, Trim Kote is definately better!

·
Registered
2015 Forester Limited CVT
111 Posts
I added a $13 Amazon backup camera to my Pioneer radio. In the picture below you can see the poor quality factory installed camera on the MFD and the new camera on my stereo screen.
IMG-3430.jpg

·
Registered
2019 Forester Limited CVT
91 Posts
Wonder if any of Morimoto's LED fog lights will fit 2019+ Foresters with halogen fogs? Can't find the exact dimensions of the stock fogs.
Had the Morimoto XB LED fogs installed on my girlfriend's Saabaru, well worth the money.

·
Registered
1999 L 4AT
1,159 Posts
  • dressed all the weather strips
  • cleaned K&N Air filter, box and MAF assy
  • cleaned battery, battery tray, scuffed battery posts, cleaned battery cable terminals
it's the little things

16561 - 16580 of 16610 Posts