Washed, used paint restorer, waxed, tire shined, windexed to make the car sparkling new :biggrin:
Pics, or it didn't happen :icon_wink:Finally put the front sway on today. And apparently with more research it's a Whiteline and not a Perrin. =) Car feels quite a bit tighter in steering now. I Liiiike! :biggrin:
Just finished installing the WRB JDM Bottom Lip! :woohoo: It looks bad ass. I'll try and post up some pictures later.Installed my new JDM rain gaurds, washed/waxed, detailed interior, replaced dead pedal (autospeed) rubber bumpers that fell off.
About to install the JDM Forester STI bottom lip. I first have to remove my $12 garage lip.
Installation of Prova Air/Oil Separator complete. Along w/ the Prova Black Anodized Oil Cap.Just finished installing the WRB JDM Bottom Lip! :woohoo: It looks bad ass. I'll try and post up some pictures later.
I also applied JDM FSTI decals (cherry blossum red) on the front bumper.
Now, on to the Prova Air Oil Separator!
Installation of Prova Air/Oil Separator complete. Along w/ the Prova Black Anodized Oil Cap.
Took a bunch of pictures and will post them up later.
Completed projects on Easter Sunday....
1. Wash/Wax Exterior
2. Detailed Interior
3. Applied Aerospace 303 to all exterior/interior plastic components
4. Detailed the wheels
5. Installed JDM Rain Guards
6. Installed JDM Front Bumper lip (same as username: XT666)
7. Busted out the touch up paint and filled in any chips on the body
8. Installed Prova Air/Oil seperator
9. Installed Prova Oil Cap : )
10. Installed Subtle Alternator Cover (Black)
11. Installed JDM STI badge on rear hatch (beneath Forester logo)
12. Wiped down engine bay (quick half-ass job)
13. Snapped pictures to post up on the forum and our website
Phew...talk about a productive day!
I already have a bunch of other things on the "to-do" list to take care of next weekend!