Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2001 sf6 now w/choo choo 4EAT
541 Posts
removed, sanded, and painted my rear wiper arm.
removed fog light protectors
fabricated a front license plate delete. It looks like a ghetto version of the subtle solutions delete. no logo just black. Looks good until you get within half a yard of it, then you can notice a minor bending issue.
:monkey_dance:

· Registered
541 Posts
Got my Swift springs in the mail.:biggrin:
Ordered whiteline end links:biggrin:
Ordered some new KYB struts for the hell of it @ 50$ a piece :biggrin:
Continued to wait for my TiC Scooby921 spacers:biggrin:

woot

· Registered
541 Posts
To respond to Tuned200

It wasnt fully TiC's fault. I was to blame for part of the mix up. To make a long story sort of short....I gave them my home address instead of my PO BOX. which is no good for USPS shipping. I gave them my PO BOX the next day and they said they would send it out to the PO BOX but I dont think they did because I waited 2 weeks after giving them the correct address and never recieved my package.

I waited for 2 weeks before contacting them about not getting my part. When I did finally decide to email TiC and ask where it was, they fixed the problem very quickly, they sent it the next day and provided me with a tracking number (i never got a tracking number for the first package).

They have great customer service and I definently recommend buying from them! So like I said, I screwed up first which caused them to screw up(I think).

I still <3 TiC. Its alllll goooooood :Banane35:

On topic: The push button thing is fun. I did it on my old jeep RIP. except I used a light switch and hid it under the dash.

· Registered
541 Posts
Changed the front o2 sensor on my 2001 S Premium.

For those of you with SF's and CAI's---If you are changing out your front o2 sensor go at it from the engine bay, not underneath the car.

I had a way easier time getting it out from up top, reaching down into the engine bay. I am lowered on swifts so that helped me reach it. AND FYI I didnt use a sensor socket set AT ALL. I used a 22 mm wrench and a breaker bar (GETER DONEEEE thanx BRO)

Results = PO420 is gone, gas mileage improved already, no more running rich and backfiring. The front o2 sensor wasnt throwing a code but boy was it fouled up, white, black, grey, it was jacked.

I love my Bosch windshield wipers, but the o2 sensors are CRAP.

· Registered
541 Posts
I got my windows tinted Tuesday:biggrin:, blew a hole in my upper radiator hose Wednesday:icon_mad:, put in a new hose and rad cap today.

I thought tinted windows are supposed to keep your car cooler not hotter!!:icon_wink:

· Registered
541 Posts
Installed Paranoid Fabrications grounding kit. It was shipped quickly and tracking info provided. Great seller. Very clear directions, including color photos, are posted on the website making installation easy.

I cleaned the stock grounds a while back because they were dirty but I felt I still wasn't getting the connection I needed, so I ordered the kit. Surprisingly, I noticed a difference after installing the kit today, nice smooth idle and response seems a little crisper. :rock:

· Registered
541 Posts
I didn't get much done on my subie, but I did learn how to change the lifters on a jeep 4.0L :icon_mad:

While filling it up with gas I talked to a guy at the pump next to me about his SICK SVX! I never knew they made an AWD version! Took a look under the hood at that beautiful H6...makes me want to do a swap so bad... Then I learned that Boxer4Racing is based in my town! I'm going to go visit soon. ;-)
Their shop is located on a fun road, I have driven up a few times to get parts. You should keep an eye out for me around town, I drive a red SF with lots of rumble and black wheels. Send me a honk and a wave if you spot me. Usually Im around Merrimon, Biltmore or in the Richmond Hill area.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts