· Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
2,638 Posts
Subtle Splitter and Sti hood scoop. :)
stupid little red elbow hose is too short I would have installed my STi TMIC.:(

· Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
2,638 Posts
Washed, Clay Bar and waxed. Cut out hole for Fumoto Oil Drain Valve on Subtle Solutions Skid Plate.

· Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
2,638 Posts
MY FXT needs a wash, claybar, and wax so bad! Maybe next weekend if it rains like they are saying it will.
It was my first time using a clay bar. I guess I never cared about my other rides as much as i do my Foz. That think is like glass. So smooth.
I am really happy I did it. I also cleaned out my garage and made room for the Foz to be parked in it. :) WORD.. Now bring on the rain.. :)

· Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
2,638 Posts
received phillips bulbs for the corners and tail. they are amber blinking but appear silver. XT666 installed them and did a write up in his journal for those interested. seen here

prolly install them tomorrow
These look great. Found some on Ebay in the States.. :):woohoo:
Pics Playa!!

· Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
2,638 Posts
Installed a KartBoy Delrin Shift Knob (Saabaru) and Philips SilverVision WY21W in the rear (turn indicators). They are silver until engaged then they turn AMBER (lamps)!!!

HAHAHAHAAH AMBER LAMPIN

· Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
2,638 Posts
Drove the pants off her on G16 (CV Road) (3x)
Safely of course.
I love my ƒ⎔®∑⎇†∑®.

· Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
2,638 Posts
60K Service at LIC Motorsports. The Foz feels very strong now. LIC did a great job. Very knowledgeable and professional..

· Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
2,638 Posts
Noticed one of the lateral link tabs broke.. Tonight installing Sti steel lateral links.

· Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
2,638 Posts
packed it with a bunch of annuals so I could make my yard beautiful with Blue Ridge Girl...
Yayyyeeeeeeeeeee

1 - 20 of 58 Posts