Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
2005 Legacy GT
3,259 Posts
Made a bit of an impulse purchase today. Bought 3 Rota SDRs off of CL with Blizzak tires for $100 today. The plan so far is to purchase two new SDRs use the ugliest used one as a spare for the STi. The 04 STi goldies are going on the Foz and the Rotas are going on the STi =) Got a little work to do now though.
[/URL][/IMG]
Very nice, I love the SDRs (especially in bronze)! :biggrin: Click the link in my sig if you wanna get an idea of what they look like on an SF!

· Registered
2005 Legacy GT
3,259 Posts
No more Magnaflow love? :icon_frown:
Nope, they are already boxed up and ready to be shipped tomorrow. They sure did sound good and fit nicely in the bumper cutouts though. Kind of a nice change for the time being, with the car so quiet. The neighbors will probably appreciate it :lol:

I am however soon enough replacing the whole stock catback with a Bosal/SPT v.1.5 catback. They were on clearance for $375+ shipping so I couldn't pass it up. For an 05+ legacy/OB, that's insanely cheap considering what is included (two axlebacks, a y pipe and a mid pipe).

Once that's on, I will be a running a full aftermarket exhaust (Grimmspeed->Cobb->Bosal). :bananapartyhat:

few pics of the hitch:

Now to buy a bike rack! :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts