Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a junkyard with my dad down here and they had a Beautiful 98 outback wagon sitting there. The thing needs nothing but fluids and a cleaning of interior. They just got it in a month ago It runs and has 90k miles on it has a 2,2L and a manual gearbox. Its a Clean title and everything runs great cold ac blah blah

What could I get for it in the real world not the KBB world?

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT PP
10,114 Posts
DonutKing said:
I went to a junkyard with my dad down here and they had a Beautiful 98 outback wagon sitting there. The thing needs nothing but fluids and a cleaning of interior. They just got it in a month ago It runs and has 90k miles on it has a 2,2L and a manual gearbox. Its a Clean title and everything runs great cold ac blah blah

What could I get for it in the real world not the KBB world?
that's actually EXACTLY what I'm looking for. Are you sure it's a 2.2L?

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes It has a turbo hood SO i thought it was a turbo wagon i was gettin ready to buy it that day so i checked and to my avail a 2.2. Its stamped on the block 2.2L

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,459 Posts
So it's an Outback Sport then (Impreza, not Legacy)? That would make sense, since you said it's got the hood scoop and 2.2 engine.

What's a car like that doing at a junkyard?

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I said the same thing but its legit so I would buy it and turn it over for a sale. Its not like I couldnt use the money. and yes a impreza not legacy. My bad! Its not really a junkyard persay> i just didnt know what ot call it.

·
Registered
2017 Forester 2.5I - 6 Speed
985 Posts
Where did you say this junkyard is? Reply with phone number and exact address. :)

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it was hidden Valley Auto Parts in mricopa And the car is listed under h 595 i will get picsof it here tomorrow morning.

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya i thought about that at first but then profit came along and said why not sell?

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YA thats what I came up with as well. but did not purchase so no sale for me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts