Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Subaru Forester Automatic
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I’ve purchased a 2019 Forester Premium to replace my 2011 Forester, I’ve been noticing the colors more. I started out counting how many blue ones I see since my 2011 is blue and I see a lot of them which led me to get dark grey metallic on the 2019.

I haven’t seen a lot of the 2019’s, but have finally seen all the colors except for the Sepia brown.

·
Registered
2019 Convenience / EyeSight CVT
40 Posts
Go into large parking lots like Costco you discover that white seems to be the default color for SUV's in general. There are so many white ones out there that I'm tempted to put an orange pylon on the roof when I park.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From my generation (14-18), mostly blue. Some black and green. Rarely other white ones.
Yeah I would see tons of blue ones which is why I went with the grey. I really liked the dark blue color only available on the Sport, but I did not want/ couldn’t afford to go up another trim level. My Kia I had before before my 2011 Forester was also blue, so 13 years of having a blue car. Also had 13 years of green cars, but if the Forester came in a pretty shade of green, I’d go with that color in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just recently started seeing a number of 2019 Foresters. Mine is ..... White. But I like it.
My neighbor across the street has a red one, she got it about a week before I got mine. Someone who parks in my garage at work has a blue one. I’ve seen a few Sports on the road as well. At least it’s easy to see which ones are 2019’s.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I remember when you bought a new car you could get the interior the same color. Now days grey seems to be the standard. I also commented a few days ago that most cars on the road are, white, grey or black. Mine is Jasmine Green Metallic. Love that color.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Premium Package 15
348 Posts
I've seen a bunch of the Dark Gray Metallic and the Horizon Blue Pearl. But, now the Gray is "Magnetite Gray Metallic" like the rest of their range.

I haven't seen very many other Black non-Spots, but the dark blue on the Sport is really awesome with the orange accent.

Black's hard to keep clean but I have received a lot of compliments in the days following a wash & wax.

·
Registered
2018 Forester
13 Posts
My 2018 Forester is silver. I see all colors here silver,white, green ,blue ,black. It seems Subarus park together in store lots also. Too bad Subaru doesn't offer the Forester in a bright red.

·
Registered
2017 XT Auto
14 Posts
I see limited amounts of maroon and pea green. There is a healthy mix of blue, black, silver, and white.

In general, the Forester color options are pretty awful.

·
Registered
2012 Forester X Auto
1,163 Posts
I live in a rural area west of the Subaru capitol of the western US as a Subaru is a very popular snow car.
I don't see very many in white (hard to see in the snow).
I've seen about all of them but most are green, blue, grey or silver or white, with an occasional black or red.

·
Registered
2003 Forester Auto
4 Posts
Here in WV, we have a lot of Subies lol. I have an '03 in Pacifica Blue, so for my gen I see a lot of silver, some black, and a few blues.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Finally saw a brown one today. It looked better than the color chip.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts