Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fast & Dirty
2009 Forester XT 4 speed auto
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey

Anyone else interested in starting a Subaru Off Road Club?

We could arrange trips on week ends. I spend a lot of time in BC in the summer. This is why I editted the post. FIgured I might get more interest.

A member could arrange a trip on a given week end then everyone could meet at a Tim's then hit the trail.

If so, post here and we can arrange a trip.

·
Fast & Dirty
2009 Forester XT 4 speed auto
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The trails I use can easily be handled by a stock Forester. It is all about going slow and good wheel placement.

I will in Vancouver throughout the summer. Perhaps we could arrange something around Hope/Abbotsford.

·
Registered
1998 Forester
88 Posts
If you are out this way in the summer we definately need to get something going. I am in Maple ridge and use to 4x a jeep YJ. I have really only had my fossie out once, but it was a hoot. Let me know if I can help organize.

Kolyn

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,759 Posts
I'm going to be visiting my best friend in Red Deer in the first week of July. Planning a trip to Jasper as well. If a meeting is being planned when I'm out there, I am willing to squeeze in a meetup with you all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.