Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester SportsXT AT
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to west end alignment in gardenia yesterday for... an alignment. i looked up the addy on the internet and read some reviews of the service and from what I gathered the guy who ran the place seemed to be a bit of a nazi about punctuality and keeping appts. So I showed up 20 mins early to my appt. only to have him show up 15 mins late. I wasn't mad though I was eager to get my wheels straight and am rarely on time myself. So after chatting for a few minutes we got my car up on the rack and he asked me if I wanted to get the alignment with me in the car I said yes of course because this seemed to be proper way to do things. I have however been experiencing a lot of work related stress and don't like being confined to small spaces and almost had a panic attack but I was able to get the windows down and sunroof open just in time and felt much better. Thank god for that giant sunroof. Then he went about his business while i sat there. I gave him my subframe bolts and he tried to thread them in manually and met some resistance and said he didn't think he should proceed without a tap. That's fine I said I don't want to force things, he's the expert. Anyways I got my alignment, he did a great job and talked to me throughout the process and I had a nice time. He recommended some adjustable lateral links in the rear to line things up better so i might pick up a set someday. Dude is a nice guy and definitely an expert. I then spent the rest of the day carving out the turns on hwy 1 on the way up to san francisco and loved every second of it.

A+ great service.

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Hehe yeah Darin hates late people but he always runs behind because he's being such a perfectionist with the car currently on the lift. He was about 30 mins behind on mine last time lol.

Good chats with him.. we usually start talking about cars and then eventually talk about life lol

Going back again in the spring! Hopefully when I have my Tokico D-Specs on :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts