Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just saw that the date and location has been set for the West Coast Subaru Show (WCSS 12), so I thought it'd be logical to start a thread. :biggrin: Get ready for a great time! :bacon: I'll start a list for SF.com attendees in case people want to caravan to the fairgrounds.

West Coast Subaru Show 12

WHEN:
Friday, August 20 thru Sunday, August 22

WHERE:
Chelan County Fairgrounds
Kimber Rd. Cashmere, WA 98815

DRIVING DIRECTIONS:
From Portland, OR
From Seattle, WA
From Boise, ID

ATTENDEES:
Arthrogrian19 (Portland, OR)
BlueRidgeGrl (Auburn, WA)
sea-scooby (Seattle, WA)
Subie 2003 (Bend, OR)

CARAVAN INFO:
We will meet at Simply Subie's shop in NW Portland / Rock Creek. The address is 17190 NW Springville Rd. We will leave at 9 AM on Friday, August 20. Please PM me if you want to join us.

So far there will be a motorhome :lol:, my FSXT, an STi-swapped 91 Legacy Sedan, an STi-swapped 99 RS coupe, a bugeye EJ257 hybrid, and a few other sweet Subies.

From the thread on rs25.com
We are proud to announce that we have set the date and location for this years West Coast Subaru Show.

We will be holding the show at Chelan County Expo Center in Cashmere, Washington.

The show will be Sat. August 21st. As usual, you are welcome to come and camp Friday night, and stay through Sunday.

Chelan County Expo Center

The site looks very promising and may well provide one of the best venues we have had to date.

We look forward to seeing you all there. Be sure to watch the website and forums for updates as we continue with the planning process.

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be there.

Having never been before, how do you get all the SF.org members together? Could we meet for burgers on the Saturday?

Cheers

PS. All the members in BC........you could make it.
There will most likely be festivities all Saturday, but it'd certainly be fun to do a mini SF.com run for some burgers. Good idea! I think the mud pit will be on Saturday, too. I bet Joe r can recommend some good burger joints, since he's local.

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,100 Posts
If you like 105 degree, dry dusty trails there are a ton of them out that way. Cashmere is basically in the middle of nowhere. They are going to have to bring a few water trucks if they want a mud pit this year. Joe R lives right there, maybe we can can camp in his yard!!

I'll probably drive out this year, so if any other Puget sound locals plan on going we should organize a caravan!

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,748 Posts
Has anyone stayed at a Family friendly hotel (clean and quite) in the area?
<shameless plug>

Speaking of Joe R, he manages a Holiday Inn Express up there in his hometown, so I'm sure he can get a rate going...

</shameless plug>

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,100 Posts
<shameless plug>

Speaking of Joe R, he manages a Holiday Inn Express up there in his hometown, so I'm sure he can get a rate going...

</shameless plug>
I was going to say the same thing.

Don't forget the area is great for camping too!

·
Registered
:(
495 Posts
Yep yep! I'm going! Gonna camp and keep it cheap =)

Heres my buddy from last year! Johnjohn from "The outback" shop! Just a pointer, if you guys are going in the pit... rinse your car immediately afterwards! I know it looks cool with all the mud but SOOOo many people on Nasioc screwed up their paint last year. lol!

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,325 Posts
Let me know if you guys/gals need a place to camp at my place in Cashmere or Stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Wenatchee "15 minute drive if that"...

joe r

1 - 20 of 73 Posts