Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going back to Stourport on severn in Worcesstesshire for a few days with the family as we had a great time there last year. Hope the weather holds.
Who of you might we see on our travels?

·
JDM Foz [sold]
2016 Mercedes E220 AMG Auto
4,385 Posts
funny you should mention camping as i've just spent all afternoon getting all our stuff ready to go away, but ended up having to tidy the garage and loft to find everything.

have a good trip.

·
Registered
04 FSTi Manual
677 Posts
I'm in that general area, may see you around on my travels!

·
Registered
MY09 XSn 2.0 Diesel 6MT
966 Posts
Going back to Stourport on severn in Worcesstesshire for a few days with the family as we had a great time there last year. Hope the weather holds. Who of you might we see on our travels?
mdg is leaving the county, be sure to close the border after he's out :raspberry:, and I'll rat you out to Buttertubs that the saucy thing is going down, south to Worcestershire :puke:

Does that mean the lovely lady and her baby will have a chance to escape to the North for a rest :icon_wink:, and all of your sheepish girl friends will be freed from their pen :icon_question:

Other than the above, have fun, and we all expect our personally engraved sticks of rock upon your return, but not the Cornish day-glow stuff that is the favourite of MikeP.

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just finished packing(it's amazing how much crap you need) and filled the foz with fuel. 62 'king quid. Thats my beer money gone then. Might be able to stretch to a bottle of White Lightning or two, though i'm not sure i should.

Will take pics.

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
We're back now so here's a few pics...

Not exactly struggling for space.

Bath time.

Playing 'Air Bass Guitar'

The missus taking in the view...

...and what a view.

Dylan liked camping too.

·
JDM Foz [sold]
4,385 Posts
that campsites about as busy as I like my campsites :biggrin:

we're off to Botallack, Cornwall in June and I am hoping the site where staying on is as busy as that.

·
Registered
05 2.0xt
145 Posts
that campsites about as busy as I like my campsites :biggrin:

we're off to Botallack, Cornwall in June and I am hoping the site where staying on is as busy as that.
Kernow, In June?... It'll be rammed full of grockles by then..

·
JDM Foz [sold]
4,385 Posts
Kernow, In June?... It'll be rammed full of grockles by then..

Nah! thats why we go in June. July I wouldnt even contemplate. Plus where going to the deepest South West and most grockles dont reach that far, thankfully :biggrin:

We'll go down again Mid September after the little darlings have gone back to school as well. Queens Arms in Botallack - QUEENS ARMS BOTALLACK - beer A full weekend of beer and music and only a 5 minutes stagger from the campsite :rock:

·
Registered
04 FSTi Manual
677 Posts
Looks good there, have to say that i've never seen views like that and i've been living here since the 90's!

Where abouts is that campsite?

·
Registered
06 XTen
71 Posts
That's some tentage you've got going there, I am considering something similar. I've just bought me a roof box, and was considering (after a tent), this addition. (Car is not mine!)

Apologies for a very non car post!

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks good there, have to say that i've never seen views like that and i've been living here since the 90's!

Where abouts is that campsite?
http://www.lickhillmanor.co.uk/

The campsite's great. My parents used to take my sister and me when we were young. It's changed quite a bit since then. The view is from the A4117 between Cleobury Mortimer and Clee Hill.

·
Registered
2004 WRX PPP Wagon Manual
153 Posts
That's some tentage you've got going there, I am considering something similar. I've just bought me a roof box, and was considering (after a tent), this addition. (Car is not mine!)

Apologies for a very non car post!
Where did you get that awning thingy for the Range Rover, will it fit a Forester?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts