Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT MT
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know how fun our cars can be in the drivers seat. Have you ever experienced your own car's potential from the apssenger seat?

My RS buddy took Moose out for a spin the other day, and I rode shotgun.:devilgrin
It's SO much more fun flying from the light and whipping around corners as a passenger. I got to experience all of the improvements (suspension, tuning, etc.) from a completely different perspective. I had no idea Moose was so fast!

It's also made me more sensitive toward my passengers when I'm in the driver's seat. Gonna tone it down for them.:wink:

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,456 Posts
I get to ride as a passenger in Subed quite a bit (when Roo gets to drive :biggrin: ), and I agree that it can almost be more fun than being behind the wheel myself, but also a little scary sometimes. I think the funnest passenger experience I had was when Paul Eklund flogged Subed through a rally-x course (we were guests at the event and not signed up, so that was the only way we could partake in the fun). There is also a good chance that Paul gets to drive my car again to lead the NorCal "drivers" drive in May... :biggrin:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts