Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
01 UK S-Turbo AT
1,556 Posts
MDG you are doing nothing to prevent NDS from further poking of the finger of fun, especially considering his recent comments regarding SF5s being "farmer cars".

No, not going (!)

·
JDM Foz [sold]
2016 Mercedes E220 AMG Auto
4,385 Posts
what are you saying about yourself man, that you're going looking at Tractors! You looking to trade the forester in for a Combin Harvester. oooh! Arrrh! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
No :shake:. There is always a hidden agenda. Leyburn just happens to the gateway to some of Britain's best roads and thought it'd be a great excuse to go and play. Re: Northern Roll Call/Yorkshire Dales Run etc in't sticky section. :rock:
I might even do Cam High Road too for a little off road action. Got a B&B (The Golden Lion) so we got two days to play. + Black Sheep Ale to boot.

·
Premium Member
2006 Impreza WRX with PPP Manual of course! ;-)
1,522 Posts
My ex-wife's uncle (from Paris) used to say that agricultural shows were nothing special round here, as any time the majority of the population left home it was the same thing...

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been to a few fete du ble's in Brittany around Dinan and they were excellent. Fantastic food.

·
Registered
MY09 XSn 2.0 Diesel 6MT
967 Posts
Been to a few fete du ble's in Brittany around Dinan and they were excellent. Fantastic food.
Food, that's all you think about, except Buttertubs, and if it's close by, nobody eats cos you won't stop 'til yet again you've caressed your way over every inch of her :Banane28:

I'm at the Harewood Steam Rally over the Aug. Bank Hol, on the stand for the Yorks&Lincs 4x4 Response Group, so won't be joining you and yours.

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
In a previous life our YD holidays were always timed to coincide with the Wensleydale Show. Weather invariably good (famous last words!?) and a thoroughly good day out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts