Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. I am a 4 time Subaru owner (Forester, Impreza, Legacy Outback Sport, Forester). I find it hard to justify not buying one. They are reliable, safe, and convenient. I have lived in the Southwest and needed to drive off-road to the Northeast where I needed to drive through snow and rain, to the Mid-Atlantic where people can't drive (actually it is an amalgamation of people from around the country with each region having its own driving style – which don't coexist well).>:)

·
Super Moderator
35,218 Posts
@thecomputermedic welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
2.5x_sleeper
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing