Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
30,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the place where you can chronicle your Forester's progress in text and pictures as you add modifications and customize it over time.

In order to keep your journal organized and easy to navigate for other members, you might want to include the following in your first post:

• Year and model of your Forester, date of purchase
  • List of modifications
  • Table of contents to link to each of your later posts in the thread, with a brief description of what was done to the car at that time.
A good example would be this journal (ok, so it's not a Forester, but you get the idea :icon_wink:)

Enjoy, and let me know if you have any other suggestions to improve this section.

·
Registered
580 Posts
You know, you people are killing me. I bought my 2000 Forester back in 2001 and was completely content with it until I found this forum last year. The only things I did to my Sub was maintenance and repair, and a sound system upgrade. Oh, and I added some graphics. And with this I was happy. Since I started hanging around on this site, I am constantly seeing things I want to ( NO....Things I MUST do) to my Subby. :evilatyou: So, all I can say is thanks a lot everyone, I think. :huh:

Oh yeah, also.........I love this place.:icon_biggrin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
3 Replies
6 Participants
goshring
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing