Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
none none
9,011 Posts
Would be nice if they had real contact info on their website. However it does seem to be a real dealer:
"Grand Prix Jeep Chrysler Subaru"

·
Registered
none none
9,011 Posts
What do you consider "real" contact info??

-Benny
Theres no address, email, or phone number on the site. Just a "contact us" form. The only way I figured out what dealership runs the site is by doing a whois search on the domain name. However the site looks good and its nice to see another more local vendor.

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,897 Posts
If somebody truly does offer the full range of Subaru parts, then they're most likely a dealer. There seem to be a few of them doing business in cyberspace under a screen name rather than their company name. I guess it provides a special aura.

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,594 Posts
Welcome to the board from Norway.
Nice to have more to choose from :biggrin:
Just one question. Do you provide parts for older models?
I see there is only from 2003 and up.....

I like US vendors. Much much cheaper then over here :biggrin:
Even UK vendors are alot cheaper. :crazy:

·
Registered
2018 Forester ∞
219 Posts
Elmy,

If you look through the product pages, you'll find earlier years as well (I thought the same thing as you did when I perused around the front page too)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Contact Info

Like others, my litmus test is contact info that appears legit. It's on the website but very difficult to find. You have to click the OEM Parts Catalog link at the top of the home page. This page (which may be a legacy page) does have an About Us sidebar with the following info:

Subaru Online Parts
980 So Broadway
Hicksville, NY
Phone: (877) 288-5479

It's funny that the vendor replied to funkymonkey1002 with a touch of attitude and didn't just provide the info outright--rather he provided an email address and a link to the page supposedly providing the telephone number (which, ironically, provided the address as well). Is this related to Subaru licensing?

Ty

[Incidentally, I'm ordering from them right now]

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
153 Posts
I should order and ask them to hold it at the dealer for pick up :icon_razz: in case I'm too impatient for the mail...

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.5i CVT
663 Posts
Like others, my litmus test is contact info that appears legit. It's on the website but very difficult to find. You have to click the OEM Parts Catalog link at the top of the home page. This page (which may be a legacy page) does have an About Us sidebar with the following info:

Subaru Online Parts
980 So Broadway
Hicksville, NY
Phone: (877) 288-5479

It's funny that the vendor replied to funkymonkey1002 with a touch of attitude and didn't just provide the info outright--rather he provided an email address and a link to the page supposedly providing the telephone number (which, ironically, provided the address as well). Is this related to Subaru licensing?

Ty

[Incidentally, I'm ordering from them right now]
I concur on having proper contact info....it really helps me to see that stuff quickly and easily if they want me to send them MY MONEY.

·
Registered
- 05 & 16 FXT
321 Posts
I have a comment about the website, please tell your web person that links "Click to enlarge" should actually contain a larger picture, not the same one in the preview window.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2009 Forester Auto
27 Posts
Thanks for Sponsoring the Board.
Amazingly helpful already.

Weird that I had to do a google search for your phone # and wound up back here.
hehe.

Sent you a PM on a small issue I have with a recent order, though it was a very fast ship. Thanks.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts