Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Administrator
16,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'Day & Welcome back everyone! Hope you had a happy & safe holiday season and haven't suffered too many "lack of forum" withdrawals :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks, Kevin, glad to be back, getting closer candy but what about poor DN who will have to work overtime to get back to 1500+ posts!

Bill

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Guys!

I'm sure he'll be along shortly - well done to those behind getting "something" going again & surely the info from the old forum can be retrieved/imported in time!

Les.

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Well, to be quite honest, things are up in the air.

.com is owned by someone who is in the parts business, and has been hosted for free along with a lot of other websites (paid).

When I discussed things with him last night, he was under the impression that his site was a potential moneymaker, and would have to talk with his partner about selling us the domain name and the database.

I just hope that the price isn't too high, or we might have to start this over from scratch. Unfortunately, the money tree we planted (using a $10 bill) hasn't sprouted yet, so we're going to need some help if he does offer it for sale.

·
Sydney Dinner Organiser
MY05 XT luxury
1,694 Posts
Bloody Telstra - my home phone is dead and with it went my adsl.

But yeah Im here and Im sure Ill be spamming my usual amount of crap...

G

·
Hello gents...
Long time reader, first time poster...
Hoping to learn as much as I can from you guys without getting too corrupted along the way.

See ya round!

Cheers,

G

·
Yep...DN put out the call for the GTRydaz.com crew.

Good to see the forum back up and running again!

Great supplimental site for the Rydaz! :roll: :lol:

Cheers,

·
Sydney Dinner Organiser
MY05 XT luxury
1,694 Posts
Adster01 said:
Yep good old DN. Its funny now with everyone back but all having to start afresh.
Im not that old!!

Ok, I am that old but you dont need to remind me!

With this place being "word of mouth" (or should I say "text of post") at the moment I thought it best to get it on there.
Anyone done the mrt site? (looks - no) Ok Ill go there as well.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
No longer lost

Had a hard time finding this site again,hope eveyone makes it back!
Happy New year to all. Dave.

·
Casper reincarnated
2,245 Posts
Kevin said:
Good onya Peter - welcome back!
Thanks Kevin, if you hadn't have emailed me I'd still be out in the cold. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts