2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,053 Posts
Ben has a good pic...

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,459 Posts
Adster01 said:
Might be an issue getting in there with the wedding dress. Not exactly a large rear seat!
Why bother with the rear seat? I would've loved an STi for a wedding car... unfortunately I had to ride in a Camaro convertible. No wonder that marriage didn't last... :rolleyes: My next wedding car will be my very own Forester.

·
The Modfather
2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,053 Posts
Our wedding car was a 56 Ford Crown Vic (frog mouth style exh.), national show title winner. It was a friends dads car, sweet ride :)

S

·
0 Posts
In case you want to tie cans to the back of your car, here is my suggestion: tie each can to its own string, then tie each string individually to the car. Otherwise, the strings get horribly tied up, defeating the purpose of cans on the back of your car. Either way, it makes a lot of noise and is real fun!

I'm hoping the picture I attached shows up. It doesn't show in the preview, but does show in the additional options below....

Attachments

·
Registered
1998 Forester "S" lifted. Bog-o-matic
2,006 Posts
Note the amount of dirt on it.

The road we took to from the ceremony to the reception was an old stage road for the Sno*Drift Pro rally :D

·
Registered
2004 Sube slushy
566 Posts
OUrs was a 29 Lincoln and I used my 67 Skylark ragtop for a friend's wedding-top down of course.

·
Registered
17 Posts
We hadn't bought the FXT yet - so we borrowed a 1956 Chrysler Imperial from someone my mom knew. It was supposedly originally Elvis's mothers car. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts