Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked the Weather Tech website, both floor liners and sunshade now available

Liners: Part Number: 441500-1-2
Sunshade: Part Number: TS1225

Just as FYI, if you have local shop that sells, you can order direct without shipping cost and they may discount on MSRP too.

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 XT
14,573 Posts
I love those Weathertech side window shaded deflectors. Had them installed....best ever!!!!!!! Highly recommend.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
14 Posts
Thanks for the pics! I think I like these weather tech ones better than the Subaru ones I have. They go up higher. Is the back one piece covering the center too? Hard to tell in the pics, they look conflicting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
14 Posts
Thanks for the pics! I think I like these weather tech ones better than the Subaru ones I have. They go up higher. Is the back one piece covering the center too? Hard to tell in the pics, they look conflicting.

I’m an idiot. I thought the fourth pic was of the back. I can see now the back is all one piece.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
53 Posts
Was so close to hitting the order button. I looked at the picture again and the area around the gas pedal is not covered and of course the dead pedal (how many out there remember that was where high beam switch used to be?)
Not impressed with Husky ones either - do not know what else is out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts