Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on Sunday it was raining with a high of 58 at my place. Today they are Forcasting 93 for the city I live in. I know the East Coast is in the 100s, but 90+ is rare around here, and since it has been in the 50/60s for the past few months, anything warmer than 68 feel really warm to me right now.

It's crazy how fast the weather changes. I guess you can say summer if finally here!

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,294 Posts
When that sudden hot/cold (Mother Earth on menopause) occurs here in Cali... earthquake follows shortly after.

·
Registered
2010 FXT Limited Auto
33 Posts
Its going to be killer today, good luck staying cool.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,842 Posts
It was kinda of cool on Monday working on the Forester outside. I had to change to long pants. It was hot yesterday, upper eighties. It's already 80*F+ outside & it's just 9am... it's going to be a hot one today & even hotter tomorrow! :icon_eek:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
Simular stuff happened here. It was high 50's last Wed/Thurs and since Monday its been 92-95 and muggy. We get 1-2 heat waves like this @ year. Should settle to 80 in a few days.

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,088 Posts
Pole beans have gained over a foot in the last day or two due to the heat. You can almost watch them growing!

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,784 Posts
We had an earthquake here last week too. I was sitting in my car parked, first time I felt one in a car. Car shook like a huge truck drove by very fast and the gate squeaked.

It's pretty common for it to go from 50s to 80s, at least it seems like it is lately.

Stan

·
The Sub kit guy
13,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It hit 95 today at my house. Yesterday I picked up a portable AC unit, so it is a nice 72 inside!

·
The Sub kit guy
13,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is almost 70 already in Seattle. They are forecasting 100 degrees now for the area I live in. Ugg.

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
I thought the Loyale was going to overheat yesterday during my commute home. I had the A/C on, though, so I had to stay above 3k rpms to move with traffic. I might have to leave the A/C off this afternoon. :icon_eek:

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
Central Wa is going to be 100+ today.WOOT

joe r

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,842 Posts
Yesterday was too hot for me & it's suppose to be hotter today! :frown: It was well after midnight before the temperature dropped below 75*F. Once it did, we turned off the A/C & switched to the wholehouse fan for cooling. :smile:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts