Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 4eat
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so since saturday was so nice out we decided to get some people together and have a little meet/photoshoot at our friends warehouse. enjoy!

and of course my friends sti (06njsti on nabisco)

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 4eat
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the sti has a real jdm ings front bumper, fenders, and side skirts, real spec c roof scoop, and a mature rear diffuser. i forget what hood it is, but everything is legit from japan

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,015 Posts
Oh I love the INGS+1 kits, but I think the APR front splitter, and chargespeed hood and fenders ruin the look for me and just make it look busy.
Don't get me wrong, it probably looks awesome in person... but all of that combined with that bit of glare on the front bumper/headlight makes it look excessive in that shot.

Maybe some other angles?

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 4eat
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here are some other angles. and i forgot to mention, the pictures make the car look WRB but its laguna seca blue.. the m3 color.

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
Looks great. One of my favorite wheels

There... it looks good from those angles!
Are those authentic Advans? I'd hope so with the amount invested in the rest of the car...
that would be highly amusing if he went with all authentic jdm parts and then slapped some gforces on there to round it out

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 4eat
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah they are advans. 17x9.5 not sure the offset. with 275 wide nt05s on them. and they spin. tuesday hes getting new wheels, not allowed to give up the name just yet, but they are polished and 18x9.5. and will be wrapped in 265 wide direzza z1's

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,737 Posts
That ST-i looks better that he removed that goddy rear wing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts