Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT Sport
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realized that my XT Sports DID NOT come with the chin spoiler OR the rear wing...anyone have ANY clue where I can purchase these items? Any info would be appreciated!:biggrin:

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT Sport
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Figures....

So the 07 came with none of those...figures.

I would need a UGM part(s) fopr my application....I had read somewhere that I could buy the chin spoiler aftermarket- true??

·
Registered
2009 Forester X 5MT
4,325 Posts
So the 07 came with none of those...figures.

I would need a UGM part(s) fopr my application....I had read somewhere that I could buy the chin spoiler aftermarket- true??
RavSpec used to make a carbon fiber one, but there was little to no interest so I think they discontinued it. I had one, but messed it up because NYC roads suck.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,170 Posts
i was so pissed when i got my 07 and then the 08 came out w/ all those goodies. i feel your pain, lol! kinda glad my 07 got totalled and i scooped up an 08!

search the classifieds you might luck out but the front lips are like needles in a haystack. the dealer will be able to get you all these parts, but be prepared to faint when you see the prices!

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT Sport
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well....

Jackie wrote me an email with the prices:

"Ok, here are the prices for you...

Spoiler, Urban Gray - $159.00

Front Lip Spoiler - $465.00

The pricing on the lips is not very good at all, there just isn't much mark up in them. List on the part is $495.00.

Shipping on the spoiler is $16.00 but the lip...probably better to pick it up locally because it is oversize and expensive to ship. I did a rough quote which came out to about $120...sometimes I can cut the boxes down or something to make it cheaper but either way it would be cheaper to buy it at your local dealer for straight list price with tax. "

I wrote her back and said I would keep on the lookout for those parts, but I highly doubt I would get the spoiler any cheaper around here...

·
Registered
none none
9,011 Posts
Which spoiler do you want though? Theres the plain old style spoiler, and then theres the bigger 08 sport spoiler with the integrated brake light.

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,887 Posts
The lip is $500? HAHAHAHA.

That's crazy. I've though of getting Sports spoiler, bumper, lights and such for my Limited, but the cost of all that stuff keeps me away and keeps the car looking plain, "small" and non-sporty. No matter, at least it rips.

Stan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts