Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Yeah I like that sticker a lot, I may have to get one of them, but how reputable is the seller? Anyone order one yet?

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,458 Posts
OMG...that's awesome. I'm so getting one! :Banane36:

·
I Heart Beer
2000 Forester L
714 Posts
yea i'm gonna get two in white also, i love that legacy wagon that it was on too, almost got a legacy wagon after seeing that thing about a year ago, if its the same one i think it may be swapped

·
I Heart Beer
2000 Forester L
714 Posts
dlroto said:
Yeah I like that sticker a lot, I may have to get one of them, but how reputable is the seller? Anyone order one yet?
yea i wonder how long it will take to get these, i just ordered mine and made sure i got the $.69 security too, not much information on the site

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
Looks like you get 2.

Placed my order today... that's da bomb!!!

·
Ze flying Russian
2007 STI
2,008 Posts
Just so you know, this sticker is a mandatory for PA/MD/VA Forester folks. :D

·
I Heart Beer
2000 Forester L
714 Posts
Aleksey said:
Just so you know, this sticker is a mandatory for PA/MD/VA Forester folks. :D
and if you're caught without it i will steal your turbo's

·
I Heart Beer
2000 Forester L
714 Posts
Touché.....
Touché.......

·
Aspiring Post Ho
267 Posts
Hell, I had no clue that the MD/VA/DC guys were all supposed to have one of these. Then again, my car was looking pretty lame for a while. Hopefully someone will actually ship these to us.

D

·
0 Posts
:drive: I just ordered mine in White, I hope to see somebody else around here with one of these on their rides. I wonder how long it'll take for all of us to get ours???

·
I Heart Beer
2000 Forester L
714 Posts
yea i really hope they do come in soon and aren't too large, but the pic sure does look like a sf forester ;)

1 - 20 of 95 Posts