Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The recent C&D magazine has a comparison of the Scion XB, the PT Cruiser, the Honda Element, and the HHR. I was thinking that the Forester should have been included in the comparison (well, at least the non-turbo version). I think it would have done reasonably well and the Forester has just as much luggage capacity as wll the cars in the test. The Forester loses a little on the max cargo capacity but it's at least in the range of the cars in the test.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Forester is clearly the best vehicle of the bunch. It seems like (i) it would have been a landslide for the Forester and (ii) it seems like anyone looking at those vehicles should be buying a Forester. Of course, I'm biased.:)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Consumer Reports says the Forester is the best overall vehicle for under 25k three years running. Where else can you get the same practicality, room, reliability, refinement, features, performance and AWD for that kind of price?

C

·
0 Posts
I guess C&D seems to think that the Forester is not in the same class as the other vehicles. I mean... they are all inferior to the Forester in every way.

Now then... I like the new Subaru commercial that compares the Nissan Altima, Volvo S70 and Legacy! Ouch thats gotta hurt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts