Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, help me win a set of coilovers. One of the vendors on NASIOC is running a contest to give away a set of coilovers to a member who is involved in motorsport. The only requirement is that person needs to provide pictures and feedback of their experience with the product, not a problem for me as I'm a pro at documentation and product reviews. Anyway, I made the cut for the 10 finalists and now it comes down to votes from you guys to pick the winner. Please visit the URL below, and vote for me, my username is LEGACY. Voting ends this Friday Jan 29th so vote for me today. Don't forget to vote at home and on your work computer . Thanks !

Here's the link, click on the CONTEST Image: Fortune Auto USA. Home of 50mm Performance Coilovers, Titanium Shift Knobs & Titanium Lug nuts - Nasioc Coilover Contest

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
when preacher posted... the links didn't work

but now I don't know who to vote for :frown:
I will buy you a frosty man soda if you vote for me!!!!!!

I dunno what was with the link...I think i fixxed it.

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah, yes I see he posted as well. Probably the most fair way is to flip a coin and vote based on that. So long as one of us Forester guys wins that's what matters.

Links are working now !

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
Ah, yes I see he posted as well. Probably the most fair way is to flip a coin and vote based on that. So long as one of us Forester guys wins that's what matters.

Links are working now !
good idea...but bribery does help...:biggrin:

how rad would it be if a forester won in an originally impreza contest?

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey quit poaching in my thread LOLS . Its cool, I think it would rock if one of us won. If they were more forward thinking they'd offer a set to each Subaru model.

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

AAARGH ! Nice try but no coilovers, looks like I came in 2nd place with 264 votes well above anyone else. 1st place won with 3x as many votes as anyone else. Supposedly used Facebook to get votes . Bugger ! Oh well, thankss everyone for voting

·
Registered
2003 Forester X Auto
947 Posts
Sorry,:icon_frown: Didn't see tis in time to vote. Damned job is cutting into my forum time:chair:

·
Registered
2004 Subaru Forester XT 5 speed manual.
741 Posts
Voted for Legacy as well, as I mentioned on our local forum. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts