Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the sport and I have noticed awful lag when using the knob to up or lower the volume. This morning, it took about 5 seconds to get to the volume I turned the knob too. Does anyone else have this issue?!

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport Auto
132 Posts
I've noticed that the screen is a little slow updating when I change volume but the actual volume changes right away.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See, mine is the opposite!! I see it change on the scree but then it takes forever to turn up. Sometimes I'll turn it up louder than I want and it then just starts BLARING seconds later. When I rush to turn it down, I turn it all the way down but am left for a couple seconds of blaring music hahah. It's driving me crazy!

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've noticed that the screen is a little slow updating when I change volume but the actual volume changes right away.
Try turning off the speed-sensitive volume settings in your system.
I don't even know if thats on because the volume never changes when stopped.

·
Registered
2016 and 2020 Foresters
1,163 Posts
Well, have a look at your settings and find out. I'm not saying it's the answer, but it's something to try and either confirm or rule out.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport Auto
132 Posts
I checked and can’t find any speed-sensitive volume settings. I’m guessing they removed that on the 2019.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts