Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2009 forester
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
???

welll who are mods??? and i am asking for a product review. i dont know why anyone should be upset that i want to keep my options open about products. thanks though for the heads up

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,687 Posts
Mods?

What mods don't appreciate is when someone posts up a link to a group buy or start a gauging interest (for group buy or development) threads for different products.

That's what mods don't like.

·
Registered
2009 forester
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not a group buy

i am not planning on doing a group buy just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this company before i go and invest my money in there products. they look like a pretty legit company, but i havent seen any pictures on there website for foresters just the leveling kit. it looks like they mainly deal with jeep

·
Registered
2003 forester XS
619 Posts
i am not planning on doing a group buy just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this company before i go and invest my money in there products. they look like a pretty legit company, but i havent seen any pictures on there website for foresters just the leveling kit. it looks like they mainly deal with jeep
so are these like the spacers that subtle sells -- could find much on the install

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.