Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2009 forester
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im very interested in these has anyone installed or heard of these. i really like them they look like good quality decent price. positive and negative feedback about it please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Velocity Off-Road Inc

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
3,091 Posts
I asked the same thing last week. :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
2009 forester
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
???

welll who are mods??? and i am asking for a product review. i dont know why anyone should be upset that i want to keep my options open about products. thanks though for the heads up

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Mods?

What mods don't appreciate is when someone posts up a link to a group buy or start a gauging interest (for group buy or development) threads for different products.

That's what mods don't like.

·
Registered
2009 forester
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not a group buy

i am not planning on doing a group buy just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this company before i go and invest my money in there products. they look like a pretty legit company, but i havent seen any pictures on there website for foresters just the leveling kit. it looks like they mainly deal with jeep

·
Registered
2003 forester XS
619 Posts
i am not planning on doing a group buy just wondering if anyone has ever heard of this company before i go and invest my money in there products. they look like a pretty legit company, but i havent seen any pictures on there website for foresters just the leveling kit. it looks like they mainly deal with jeep
so are these like the spacers that subtle sells -- could find much on the install

·
Registered
none none
8,844 Posts
so are these like the spacers that subtle sells -- could find much on the install
No one knows, they only have generic stock photos on their website, not of the actual forester specific ones and no one has bought them or seen them in person. I wonder if they even really make ones for the forester.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts