Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT 6spd/8spd/Many Gears CVT
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have having some specials on some items that we currently have in stock for Valentines's Day. So your car some love! :)

Here is what we have available:
Prova Oil Caps!
Price: 80USD Shipped with a free bottle of Griot's Garage Speed Shine!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We also have ENEOS motor oil that we are clearing out at some ridiculous prices! The following oils are what we currently have available.
0W-50 - 9.75USD a quart, 55USD a case
5W-40 - 7.65USD a quart, 42.50USD a case
75W-90 Gear Oil - 8.50USD a quart, 64USD a case
ATF - 8.50USD a quart, 64USD a case

If you purchase the oil with an oil cap, we will do free shipping to the lower 48-states!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have HKS Drop-In Panel Filters for MY09+ Foresters to help your Forester breath easier! 40USD Shipped to anywhere in the lower 48-states.

If you are a California resident, please add 9.25% for sales tax. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Griot's Garage Car Care Products!

Stock up now before the spring to get some great deals on car care products! Your car will love you for a nice bath with some of the highest quality car care products!

We will be doing 15% off all liquids in the standard sizes and 10% off in gallon sizes that we have available! We have pretty much everything Griot's has to offer.

Speed Shine*
Spray-On Wax*
Spray-On Car Wash*
Car Wash*
Interior Cleaner
Carpet Cleaner
Wheel Cleaner*
Undercarriage Spray
Vinyl and Rubber Dressing
Window Cleaner
Machine Polishes 1, 2, 3, and 4
Best of Show Wax
Paint Sealant
One-Step Sealant
and More!

We even have most of the popular items in gallons too! Specials in gallon sizes are marked by an asterisk by the product name. We also have lots of Griot's dry goods as well like towels, travel bags, ultimate bucket, and more...!

Contact us for specifically what you are looking for and shipping quote. If you are a California resident, add 9.25% for sales tax.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Braille Batteries

We have the following Braile Auto batteries for sale!

Lighweight 11.5lbs Battery in standard gray case:
Order here: http://www.mann-engineering.com/products/product.asp?cid=14&ID=190

Lightweight 11.5lbs Battery in Carbon Fiber case:
Order here: http://www.mann-engineering.com/products/product.asp?cid=14&ID=190

All-Season 15lbs Battery:
Order here: http://www.mann-engineering.com/products/product.asp?cid=14&ID=191

For ALL Orders with Batteries, we will include a Braille Battery tie down. Tie down special will last until we are out of tie downs. We are also doing FREE SHIPPING on all Braile Batteries within the lower 48-states!

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you running anymore of the 04-08 Forester Swifts in your deals?
Right now we are not running anything because we have a lot of sets that are currently on back order from Swift. I have 10 sets on order, and 8 sets are already spoken for. This means that I currently have two sets that are available right now. If I could keep these in stock or if I can get enough people for a group buy. I will do it and have Swift make a special run for the group buy.

After this shipment, Swift will not be getting anything for the next 75-90days. I have not been able to keep these things in stock to even offer up a group buy. I do offer free shipping on the springs to forum members. :)

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how are the HKS drop in filters? Anyone use them? Are they reusable? If so I may have to get one.
The HKS Drop-In Filters are nice. They fit very well and we have noticed on the Imprezas that it helps smooth out the car quite a bit. As far as power, obviously it is not going to be a lot but it does help make the engine breath easier. I run one in my 2008WRX right now and have had it in there for about 10k already without any issues.

I believe that they are reusable. I have not taken mine out yet, but I will shortly. From my experience in the past with foam filters, is that they are generally reusable. Not all but most.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
Gary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.