Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2004 2.5XT
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahoy! Fozzy XT owner from CT here. My and my lovely lady will be heading up to Bar Harbor/Mount Desert Island to do some kayaking/mountain biking/whale watching/hiking/lobster eating/Fozzy picture taking etc etc Next weekend for our vacation. I was just curious if any Maine Forester owners could point us in the right direction of other fun/off the tourist path things to do while we're up there? Is Portland worth a nights stay on our way back down? Any nearby mountains worth checking out? Any help/suggestions/guidance would be appreciated!:Banane35:

·
Premium Member
None FXT i exploded 4eat one good 4eat
803 Posts
My wife and I will be headed up to Maine for a the week before Labor Day. So, I'd appreciate any tips as well!

·
Registered
2007 FXT Limited 5MT
2,815 Posts
Ahoy! Fozzy XT owner from CT here. My and my lovely lady will be heading up to Bar Harbor/Mount Desert Island to do some kayaking/mountain biking/whale watching/hiking/lobster eating/Fozzy picture taking etc etc Next weekend for our vacation. I was just curious if any Maine Forester owners could point us in the right direction of other fun/off the tourist path things to do while we're up there? Is Portland worth a nights stay on our way back down? Any nearby mountains worth checking out? Any help/suggestions/guidance would be appreciated!:Banane35:
No way....I'll be going up there to mount desert/bar harbor all next week from the 3rd to the 9th..I'm staying at the mount desert campground with my family!

·
Registered
2004 2.5XT
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No way....I'll be going up there to mount desert/bar harbor all next week from the 3rd to the 9th..I'm staying at the mount desert campground with my family!
Sweet! Im staying at the Acadian Inn with my girlfriend from the 2nd to the 5th. Then we'll either head home or find a cheaper motel/camp ground to stay at and continue to enjoy the area. If you see a lowered 04 FXT with 18's and 2 bikes on the back of it, thats me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts