Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT Auto
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Selling our 2003 Forester X, Manual Transmission, Clean Title in hand, Current VA State inspection, have 2 keys, just one keyfob (could use a new case for the keyfob, but it works)

Mileage is around 216250, car is in my driveway

$3000 $2000 OBO. Serious cash offers will be considered
ABS warning light is now on. This has cleared itself before, i suspect a crusty wire somewhere.

Pretty much fully stock outside of aftermarket OEM style replacement parts and the RS wheels.

Everything works including A/C, current inspection, no leaks, nice set of recent michelin tires, tons of maintenance done including HG and full head job, timing belt, all 4 bearings, suspension arms and bushings, Steering rack, shocks, clutch, shift linkage, radiator, starter, battery, belts - if it wears, it's been replaced. You can see the journal below which has much of the maintenance done. One thing only breifly noted in the journal is the exhaust manifold and cats are also new, back to stock style exhaust. Most of maintenance documented, if not with receipts then with pictures, can include thumb drive of photos of work done - many are posted in journal....

One issue of note is the car is an oil burner, and has been ever since i've owned it. You'll need to top it off every few tanks. If you do, the car could last who knows how long (it's gone 100k like this for us). If you don't, you'll have a blown engine within a few thousand miles. The engine runs tip top. No engine codes present but the ABS light is currently on.

Cosmetics: Paint is not great, looks good from 10 feet, has some dings and plenty of scratches, it's an old car. - no huge dents though. Plastic clading has some repairs. Overall though your neighbors won't be complaining, it's respectable. But if you want a pristine looking example, this isn't the car for you

Interior - driver seat is a bit rough (has repairs) but otherwise - everything is there and works, including the rarely intact rear cupholder! Boss bluetooth/USB stereo installed with some better speakers - all included. I have the cargo cover and cargo mat to include.

I'll set up email notifications for this thread, or just message me. Car and title are both in my possession.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.