scheme right now, which is Aspen White with black accoutrement,
so I guess what I am saying is....I am interested pending seeing
the lip in person.

Wow, am I long winded or what?!?!?!?

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,170 Posts
dont let me get you guys crazy. let me start off by saying im MORE ANAL about my car than you guys. it looked great on my car(red), infact i got nothing but compliments. i run everything by my better half(the lil lady) and she thought i was an idiot to get rid of it.

every1's taste is different. lemme say this, IMHO cf always looks good on white and dark cars. for some reason i just wasnt a fan on mine. but look @ it this way, manny has red and he thinks it looks awesome. so dont go by me, go by your heart.

damu i dont know why seeing this lip in person will make or break the sale for you. youll be seeing it on a car thats a different color than yours... :crazy: if youve seen one vlimited, youve seen them all. we all know they look great on our cars, hell thats why they come w/ it now!(08 fsxts)

enough cluttering up the fs thread,

/rant

·
Former Foz Dude
2010 WRX STI SE STI 6-speed, yo
1,376 Posts
You know I want one.

I now foresee a flood of stock lips on the market... :) :(

·
Premium Member
2013 Kia Rio Automatic
1,639 Posts
I propose that no one gets it so I can be the only one in the world with it. HAHAHA!!

Damu, what time are you going to Precision? I want to get there early (9-10) and leave by 12.
No specific plans yet. I was going to dyno my Foz, but, got such a late time...well....anyways....

If I know for sure the Worlds First Carbon Fiber V-Limited type front underspoilered Forester Sports is going to be there....I will be there to see it!

When we get closer to the date I will pester you about if, when and what time you will be there! hehe.

Dave

·
Registered
2010 Sexually Trans infec 6MT
2,406 Posts
I should be down if we get 30+.

(I broke my stock STi one a while ago and don't want to fork out $350 to the dealer)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hahahah... i don't see 30 x deposits ... no one step up yet.

but the lip is in production, eta to NY 45 days.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.