Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Mr. April 2008, Image Master
2005 X
1,325 Posts
They don't show what the lip looks like on the vehicle...! really!!

·
#8 Post ho
1999 Subaru Forester
2,439 Posts
I wish I could see a full picture with a forester that has them on..

There's always the possiblity of making the forester look like "dough boy"

Don't forget to add about 200 for shipping

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
well.. as i look at it more, i will definately tell you it's DEFINATELY not an imitation of the STI.. but rather the everywhere but the US body kit... so this one:

·
Recovering Modaholic
1,304 Posts
oooooh so so tempting, they're like 15 min from me...if only I wasnt upgrading my turbo

·
Aspiring Post Ho
267 Posts
Hell, I am upgrading the turbo right now but that might just have to wait. I mean I bought the turbo and just need the em and to do the injectors (dont really need those but wth?) Wonder how much it will cost me to get painted and mounted?

·
Premium Member
2012 GTI DSG 6-speed
1,463 Posts
DOHCammin said:
oooooh so so tempting, they're like 15 min from me...if only I wasnt upgrading my turbo
A five piece body kit for under $500? You should check them out if they are that close. I thought someone was doing a replica in fiberglass for around $2.5k (+ shipping from Australia.)

·
Registered
FXT and Wifes Leggy
481 Posts
If something is too good to be true......
It scares me, but god it would be a great deal if it is a true urethane kit for that much loot. Then of course fitment comes into play.

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
VSB XT said:
If something is too good to be true......
It scares me, but god it would be a great deal if it is a true urethane kit for that much loot. Then of course fitment comes into play.
^^what he said...man that is a killer price $500 plus shipping...roughly $700 bux shipped...probably get the whole thing painted for $150...so $850 shipped and painted is a steal. It seems like they have high selling numbers? If I had the money I would get this...George you need to get this!

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,450 Posts
sirwilliam said:
^^what he said...man that is a killer price $500 plus shipping...roughly $700 bux shipped...probably get the whole thing painted for $150...so $850 shipped and painted is a steal. It seems like they have high selling numbers? If I had the money I would get this...George you need to get this!
$150 to get it painted?? You must have the hook-up in the body shop industry... :shock:

·
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
pleiad7 said:
$150 to get it painted?? You must have the hook-up in the body shop industry... :shock:
Old friend from highschool:wink:...might actually be closer to $200 now that I think about it...but who knows, I can ask him.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
better check this kit out in person some time since the seller keeps thinkin im a fool and telling me those black kit pieces are the exact same ones as on the white STI. cept i wont be in socal for another 3 months. any volunteers? :D

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,450 Posts
yeah... this is a knockoff of the OEM bodykit that is offered through Subaru in most European countries, not the STi kit.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah.. i dont understand why usdm cars cant just have the option at the factory.. like our rather uglier rims too... do we look like we dont like options??? i look at myself in the mirror and i can tell i like options..

·
Recovering Modaholic
1,304 Posts
nobody bid, back up for sale! I wonder if my wife would get mad if i got this instead of our cruise tickets? :wiggle:

·
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
DOHCammin said:
nobody bid, back up for sale! I wonder if my wife would get mad if i got this instead of our cruise tickets? :wiggle:
Uh, yeah. But if it is the real deal, that is a great price. Somebody going to be a guinea pig?

$625 is dirt cheap for a full urethane kit. I wonder if this is just a test kit to see how well the market is for this kit.

·
Premium Member
2012 GTI DSG 6-speed
1,463 Posts
DOHCammin said:
Maybe she would prefer to "cruise" in a Forester with a body kit.

·
Recovering Modaholic
1,304 Posts
TAGXT04 said:
Maybe she would prefer to "cruise" in a Forester with a body kit.
I'm sure she would rather see the forester take a cruise into the ocean...I think I'm gonna call these guys and see if its a one off or if they have more than one in stock.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
**** i deleted their emails but they said something like.. new prod.. guaranteed fitting.. multiple in stock.. i think

1 - 20 of 39 Posts