Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following the OzFoz 1st Birthday meet held back in August this year as discussed here:

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f81/fyi-ozfoz-sydney-rally-09-31-jul-2-aug-55471/

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f81/oz-foz-1st-birthday-meet-pics-57585/

we've been fortunate to secure a brief article in an upcoming Hot4s edition (Issue #189). It's always nice to get some positive exposure for Foresters in the media! A big thanks to Zerko (a member of both subaruforester.org and OzFoz) for organising this for us! :icon_cool:

We might be able to post some larger pics in future once the magazine hits the stands (you may even be able to read the text! :biggrin: )

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Sweet!

We have over 50+ Foresters in Socal alone and still can't get a decent turnout at our meets!

Maybe this article will provide some inspiration for everyone out here in Cali.

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,594 Posts
Great :biggrin:
Small pics there but that forester with those 4 subs in the back is looking sick.
And I'm sure the car is so low it sits on the ground. haha

·
Registered
2002 GT
155 Posts
Great :biggrin:
Small pics there but that forester with those 4 subs in the back is looking sick.
Haha...thats actually a Honda Odyssey (dont know if they have them over there). It's a member who used to own a very modified GT (Mini_Bus) but now has that car.

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,545 Posts
Haha...thats actually a Honda Odyssey (dont know if they have them over there). It's a member who used to own a very modified GT (Mini_Bus) but now has that car.
Yes we have the Odyssey here, but you gotta kick him out of the club/group......showing up with a Honda. :chair:

Jk'ing.

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,205 Posts
Awesome spread indeed!
I'm going to have to start emailing my guy over at Modified again about that feature he wanted...
feel free to give him my info so we can get the most awesome forester we ahve to offer in the mag:starwars:

it would be nice for a forester to get some publicity besides PIA's and the xti concept they did. like a individually owned one

·
Registered
2002 GT
155 Posts
Yes we have the Odyssey here, but you gotta kick him out of the club/group......showing up with a Honda. :chair:

Jk'ing.
Yeah there have been a few upset members that the Odyssey got 3 pics on a relatively small feature on Foresters & others missed out, but we don't run the magazine.

Rumour is he is re-building SINNA for early 2010.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts