Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'17 Impreza Hatchback CVT
822 Posts
That's just a light confirming there is information that you need to look for (it came on the other day for me when my low gas indicator popped up). Looks like Eyesight and Autostart are off. You will find a full listing of all these flags in your Owner's Manual and Eyesight Manual.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Touring CVT
62 Posts
I beg to differ, I believe it is indicating the default selection of "I" (intelligent drive) as opposed to "S" Sport mode. These are selected on the steering wheel Right side below the cruise/lane keeping assist buttons. See pages 317/318 of the owners manual.

The "I" for info will appear with instructions to use the buttons on the left underside of the steering wheel to cycle thru information on the warning screen (between the speedo and tachometer).

Oops, disregard the above, my post is incorrect, ILuvMySubaru2 has it right, sorry bout that.

·
Registered
359 Posts
That's just a light confirming there is information that you need to look for (it came on the other day for me when my low gas indicator popped up). Looks like Eyesight and Autostart are off. You will find a full listing of all these flags in your Owner's Manual and Eyesight Manual.
Correct. See attached.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts