Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this is my first post one here and it isn’t exactly a positive one. So, I drove my ‘10 Forester today to work and back home. I parked in my driveway as usual and engaged my parking break and then went on with my day. Later that day I went to get dinner so I started my car and disengaged my parking break and began to drive down my street and noticed off putting grinding feeling when I drove. I could feel it down in my feet while they were in the pedals and my brother in the passenger seat said he could feel it too. It was accommodated by a rumbling by not a very loud one at all. I naturally turned right around and parked my car again, but without the parking brake this time just in canes. Any ideas? I’m thinking it may be the parking break but I have no idea. Thanks for the help!

·
Administrator
17,739 Posts
G'day & Welcome!

I doubt very much that it is the parking brake. Sounds like a drive train issue so you'll need a mechanic to look at it.

Also:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts