Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2010 2.5 XT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I completed the first oil and filter change on my MY2010 Forester XT, which of course included removing the plastic engine under panel guard. I do not really want to put back the flimsy plastic thing, so can anyone recommend a metal engine under panel guard? I read that the under panel improves intercooler efficiency by reducing reverse air motion out of the hood scoop, so I guess it would be important to have an under panel on the XT model.

I've been looking around the internet and no real luck!

For anyone looking for a reference I got the first Cobb AccessPort programmed for MY2010 FXT. With 91 octane and stage 2 upgrade - full turbo exhaust system - it pulled 291HP on the AWD dyno. With max 400 ft-lb and a much quicker power spool up. With the twin Magnaflows installed by Dyno-Comp here in Scottsdale, AZ it sounds amazing!

Thanks!

GN

·
Registered
2007 Audi S4 Avant 6 spd Triptronic
989 Posts
I would have to call BS on your Dyno numbers. Can you post the printout?
I agree, did they slip in the VF48 turbo on the 2010 models or something?? Those numbers seem really high. esp the 400 ftlb of tourque on a TD04!

·
Registered
2010 2.5 XT
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dyno graph and COA--MY2010 FXT w/stage-2

Well I guess this is getting off my original reason for posting. But I am really interested to hear feedback on the stage-2 and dyno results. Here's the results of the dyno, all comments are welcome! After coveting everyone else's FXT I finally bought my own! This is all kind of new to me, so I really appreciate subject matter expert opinions.

GN

Date of Build: 8/18/2009

Performance Package: Stage-2

Built Especially for: GN/Power Subaru

Model: Forester XT

Year: 2010

List of Performance Options:

* COBB Down-Pipe w/high flow cat
* Magnaflow Performance Exhaust
* Drop-In High Flow Air Filter (HKS)
* COBB Access Port
* “Dyno-Comp” Custom COBB Pro-Tuning Map: