Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

After customer emails and forum PM requests, we now offer a Subaru specific, quick reference Torque Spec guide (in both N·m and ft-lbs)for the most common maintenance duties...professionally silk screened on a sticker! We even printed the necessary socket sizes required to perform these jobs. Engine oil changes, Manual Transmission 5/6MT fluid changes, Differential fluid changes, Tire rotation, and Spark plug replacement specs...we have you covered. No more second guessing yourself, running to your computer, flipping through your FSM, or calling your buddy in the middle of the job. We used 100% industrial caliber vinyl, measuring 4" x 4" with a glossy overcoat. These aren't the cheap die-cut vinyl stuff you get at the mall. We selected a premium grade decal that is weatherproof, and fade proof. It is also UV, oil and scratch resistant. Stick it anywhere you can think of for quick reference: on your tool box, in your glove compartment, oil pan, under your hood, floor jack, jack stands, ramps, bumper, windows...wherever you will find useful!

For a limited time:

$3.00 each (1) shipped to any 50 US States, or $5.00 for two (2) shipped to any 50 US States, or FREE with any of our "Tool Set" purchases!

*CA Residents sales tax applies

Cick HERE for details and to place an order.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 4eat
4,595 Posts
Where was this when I changed my diff fluid on Monday?

I just used my 1/2" drive ratchet without any socket on the end of it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts