Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

581 - 585 of 585 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think I'm going to order them. I'll blame you if they don't work out. :wink2: JK.

Only 50$/seat. They are a long ways away, but I can get them transferred to a branch near me for pretty cheap and do local pickup. Who knows how long they will take to make their way down here, but i'll update when i have them installed.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yep, just your basic 05 forester tan interior. Seats are mostly cloth with some pleather edges that are falling apart.

This is my car:

Well, I got those 07 Impreza WRX seats and threw them in. They bolted right in. But I switched the seat belts. Other than that, the connectors were the worst part.

·
kwkforester
139 Posts
My13 fxt

I'd love to swap out my driver's seat in my '13 FXT for a WRX version - for the wrap around comfort but would want to keep as many of the seat features as possible...???

Has anyone attempted this?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Will a complete set of WRX 2014 STI seats (even with the back seats) fit directly into a 2006 Forester SG (both European cars)?

581 - 585 of 585 Posts
About this Discussion
584 Replies
276 Participants
shizuku
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing